Friday 4 May 2012

At current!



Environmental sustainability in design is something that's close to my heart (thanks to researching it for 8 months during my dissertation) and I'm finally getting round to finishing off my ipad app to promote and help designers in this area. There's a total lack of education on this topic (especially in BA design degrees!) and I'm really hoping that when I go down to New Blood I'll be able to talk to some design companies that can help educate me more in ways to make sustainability at the forefront of my design work!

 I'm finally looking forward to graduating, although it scares the hell out of me it's starting to scare me in a good way now. Finally getting some confidence which is good because if you don't believe in yourself no one else will! Also the countdown to New York is getting nearer and nearer which I'm extremely excited about!

Anyway, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment