Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's finally here

Exhibition time is finally upon us after all of the prep last week and I must say, I'm so soooo proud of everyone. The work looks amazing and anybody going to have a look around over the next week are in for a treat.

Heres my little space:


I also finally found a place to hang up my first ISTD solution:


The exhibition is at the Brampton Road Campus, Carlisle and is open 10am - 4pm (Closed Sunday). The private viewing is on Saturday and I can't wait to show my parents and best friends what I've been up to for the last 3 years. It's all getting a bit emotional now as the end looms. That studio has been like a home to me for 3 years and all my lovely talented classmates have been like an extended family. It's going to be sad to leave everything behind but also exciting to see what the future holds for myself and for all my best friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment